스킵 네비게이션

제품문의

Inquiry
Muhammad | 2024-04-05 08:56:11

Dear Sales Manager Overseas,

I trust this email finds you well. My name is Mr.  Abdul Ghaffar  , and I am the Procurement Manager Overseas at   Mustadaat  Medical Equipment Trading Co. LLC, a reputable medical equipment trading company based in the UAE. We have been actively operating in the UAE and MENA market for the past 12 years, boasting a successful client base and a consistent growth trajectory throughout the years.

I recently had the opportunity to explore your company's website and was impressed to find that some of your products align perfectly with our field of expertise. Given our extensive experience and established clientele, I am confident that your products would be warmly welcomed by our clients and partners in this region.

To explore potential collaboration, I am reaching out to inquire about your current presence in the UAE market. Could you please confirm whether your company already has a presence here or if you work with a distributor locally? Understanding your existing network in the region will help us tailor our approach and determine the best way to introduce and promote your products.

Your prompt response to this inquiry would be highly appreciated. We are eager to initiate discussions and, if feasible, establish a strong and mutually beneficial business relationship with your esteemed company in the near future.

Thank you for considering our proposal. I look forward to your response and the opportunity to discuss potential collaboration further.

Thanks and regards,

Abdul Ghaffar

Mustadaat  Medical Equipment Trading Co. LLC

Office No.43, Bur Dubai - Al Fahidi, PO BOX: 458930, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

전체 28
번호
제 목
글쓴이
작성일